Notary Publics are used in the mortgage industry to oversee loan signings and provide notarization of certain documents. Also, we play a vital role in the success of closing and funding of various real estate transactions. Thus, a Notary Public is named Notary Signing Agent, Loan Signing Agent or Certified Signing Specialist. Therefore, we adhere to the professional code of conduct established by the National Notary Association (NNA).
If you are in Southern California and in need of a trusted, reliable Loan Signing Agent to handle your real estate transactions and who meets the following industry requirements:
- Active Notary Public commission
- Successful background check
- Bonded and Errors & Omission insured
- NNA certified
A Notary Public is an official of the State of California who witnesses an acknowledgement by a person who has signed a document. In addition, a Notary Public is authorized to take an oath or affirmation and/or acknowledgments to certain types of documents, such as, deeds, contracts, and mortgages. A notary executes an acknowledgment or jurat by certifying a signer which requires a signer to provide specific documents or a credible witness to establish identity.
Notary Public are prohibited from giving advice regarding any legal documents or matters. Consult a Attorney for assistance with these matters.
The following paper identification documents can be presented to establish one’s identity:
- An identification card or driver’s license issued by California
- A United States passport
- A passport issued by a foreign government
- A driver’s license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency
- An identification card issued by another state
- A United States military identification card
- An inmate identification card issued by California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county of California
Do you need a Notary Public for that important document and/or transaction? Let’s talk! Schedule a FREE telephone consultation!
Alpha Business Services
14241 Firestone Blvd Ste 400
La Mirada, CA 90638